Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ajay Gupta "ssaii"

After MBM, I prepared for Civil Services & IES. Got selected in IES and allotted Indian Railways.

After one and half year probation I was posted at Western Railway HQ, Mumbai with different capacity, I worked there for almost 8 years.

From Mumbai I went to Banglore for about 2 years. At Banglore we have one production unit which produces Wheel and Axels for Indian Railways. The posting was very challenging and I worked as supply chain manager there.

Then I was posted in Bikaner Division for about 7 months.

Indian railways in going in a big way for E-procurement so I have been asked to come to Railway Board to monitor the same. After initial hitch such as Schools and House now I am comfortable at New Delhi .

Personal: Got married in 1997 and I have two sons of 8 yrs and 3 yrs.

No comments: