Sunday, June 17, 2007

Devendra Kumar Gupta "Lloyd"

Let me take all of you back in 1988 since we left from college.

March 1988 - July 1988: I was a bit confused what to do, to start job or ... Finally because of Mr. Sandeep Sancheti I took another study task and joined M. Tech Program in Microwave Electronics from Universiy of South Campus Delhi and set for Two year. By Nov 1990 I finished my M. Tech and got 2nd Rank in Class.

Nov 1990 - June 1991: I joined PhD program at IIT Care Department in Delhi and finally my IIT ambition gotfull filled. But infortunately (not like Vibhakar) left in the middle with the hope some day I will complete.

June 1991 - August 1991: After a deep thought I started professional carrier with VXL India Limited atFaridabad, Haryana. You may not be know this place, but if you follow TV Serials, then you can relate this place with HIMANI, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa winner among the girls !!

August 1991 - Dec 1997: Joined CDOT, enjoyed every moment. Met with couple of MBM friends - Vibhakar, Ashok Jain, Rajesh Seth, Satya Parakash Nuwal, PremRaj, Ajay Aggarwal, Devendra Sharma, Umesh ChandraGupta, Om Prakash Soni and Deepak Dwivedi in Delhi at different time.

Jan 1998 - till date: Moved to USA in Jan 1998, worked for couple of companies in California, Texas and NewJersey. I also started my own company with two partners but could not work out because of funding. If all of you can give me funding I can start one more time. Working from last 15 years in Telecom area for ASIC/FPGA design.

Personal: Got married in 1993, had a boy Viabhav in 1994 and a girl Manisha in 1998. Both are India Born and still Indian.

Will be happy to share more after seeing the response from all of you.

No comments: